PROTOCLEAN, INC.’s Site manager is instrumental in the delivery of the Build-Clean protocol project. The manager will oversee the monitoring, inspections, training, gown rooms, protocol reports, daily cleaning, supercleans and supply management.
As required, perform off-site and on-site inspections on incoming materials and equipment. The protocol manager will consult with the customer on all inspections needing further action. PROTOCLEAN, INC.’S Manger will assist with the customer and the owner to schedule protocol cleanings and oversee and maintain the following protocol requirements:
- Provide administrative support to management and teams.
- Provide badging control and personnel database.
- Procure and provide all temporary protocol related signage.
- Provide protocol trainer.
- Set training schedules to match construction schedules.
- Complete training of all Contractor personnel.
- Provide supervision for temporary entry and gown rooms.
- Monitor equipment and material entry procedures.
- Establish protocol for personnel.
- Establish and maintain violation database.
- Control, specification, and placement of protocol signage.
- Monitor environment and maintain database.
- Define personnel and staffing levels.
- Procure and Manage all cleanroom and gowning consumable supplies.